30 août 2011

Some purple with purple haze quad from Avon!

Hi girls,
I think you all know that my favorite color is purple, I find that it's a magnificent color which goes amazingly with the brown eyes, and I know that some of you have the purple haze palette of Avon, then I said to myself a  make-up with it, will give you an idea of how to use it,
For this make-up i preferred tu use just some base and bronzer on my face.
...I hope that you'll like it, and try it of course :)




what i used :



  • Face perfector, Magix SPF 20, Avon
  • Powder bronzer N°3 CL Basic, Cristian Lay
  • Quad True colour "purple haze", Avon
  • Blush True colour "rose lustre", Avon
  • Mascara perfect wear, Avon
  • Black Khôl, CL Basic, Cristian lay
  • Kabuki, Avon (the perfect brush to apply bronzer)



For the lips i just put some bronzer for a nude look!



I think it will be a great Make-up for the aïd, and by the way i wish you all, aïd mobarek, May allah accept all our fasts, prays and douaâs and strengthen our faith!

Good luck!

3 commentaires:

  1. Je veux ces quad à mouriiiir!
    ils sont tellement beaux, et sur toi ça fait joli aussi!
    dis moi stp le Face perfector il fait quoi exactement?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Such a pretty look !! i love it

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Check this out ! your Tagged :)
    http://makeupxsparkles.blogspot.com/2011/09/get-to-know-me-better-tell-me-about.html

    RépondreSupprimer

Un commentaire, ça motive et c'est gratuit ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...