19 juil. 2011

TAG : 5 Things you can't leave house without

Hi guys!
I return with a tag which I found on the blog of "brownmerys",

It conciste to say what are the things, that we can't leave the house without having them on us!


So my "can't leave house without 5 things" are:



My mobile phone (i looove it, i have it for two years now!!!!)
A sanitiser!!
My lip balm ( chocolate flavour... :D )
My face powder (In case I'de have an oily face during the day)
And last but not least my perfume, Very Irresistible from Givenchy!


So i tag everybody to do it, it would be interesting to see, what the others girls would choose for that tag!!!


Good luck!

6 commentaires:

  1. Well done sweety! is ur lip balm from avon?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love this tag girl!!! And of course just like you can't leave without my phone and lip balm for sure.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I'm one of ur subbies on youtube as BrownMerys!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. thank you meryem :) hope one day ill find the courage to do a tuto on youtube, by the way the lip balm is an avon one, but i think it was a limited edition!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Your 5 are interesting ;)

    Afaf & Marwa
    http://AfafandMarwa.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer

Un commentaire, ça motive et c'est gratuit ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...